Name *

Although TCTV is unable to answer individual questions - here are links to helpful siteS:


Childnet International:

Family Lives:

Children’s Commissioners office:

Get Safe Online:

Mental health foundation:


BACP help finding qualified therapist:

Royal Society for public health:

Grooming: If you want to report someone who is behaving suspiciously online towards a child, you should contact 999 if it is an emergency situation, or otherwise make a report to CEOP, the Child Exploitation Online Protection Centre. 

Criminal content online: If you see any criminal content online, you should report this to the Internet Watch Foundation (IWF). Criminal content in the UK includes child sexual abuse images, criminally obscene adult content, as well as non-photographic child sexual abuse images.

Do feel free to email us with General Media Enquiries or great ideas for TCTV content: